Thursday, April 15, 2010

~Rolling Greens Nursery~

100_8759

Rolling Greens is so much more than a nursery. With their vast selection of decorative accessories, antiques, cards, journals, candles, pottery and of course gorgeous floral and greenery, they have all that you could possibly be looking for.

100_8733100_8677

(left) An abundance of romantic flowers fills this boutique nursery. (right) Vintage style books have empty pages, making them the perfect place to write all of your thoughts in…

100_8683

The way they have blended the elegant, distressed antiques with the warmth and color of the surrounding flowers and greenery, is so inviting.

100_8769100_8668

(left) An array of vintage bottles stand beside this stately urn brimming with ivy. (right) Vintage barrels with a beautiful patina add a rustic, outdoor look.
100_8732

Gorgeous ranunculus are overflowing in this French wire basket placed perfectly next to an antique daybed.
100_8665100_8746

(left) An assortment of worn bottles and storage containers make unique display pieces. (right) A single branch placed in one of these oversized glass jugs would make a beautiful focal point.

100_8686

Everything about this vignette is perfect! The product placement throughout the boutique is impeccable…

100_8706100_8756
(left) The vibrant colors of these flowers is so pretty. (right) Distressed chandeliers hang delicately from the high ceilings.

100_8774

This pretty iron birdcage would make the perfect accent piece placed in a courtyard or garden.

100_8680100_8673

100_8773

This elegant iron gate would be a lovely decorative piece to place against an outdoor wall and drape with climbing roses or ivy.

100_8690100_8740

(left) Vintage windows make the perfect backdrop to this garden setting. (right) Hanging nests seem to be floating freely.

100_8753

100_8768100_8716

(left) A gorgeous antique mirror is surrounded by elegant ivy topiaries. (right) A birdcage makes the perfect decorative display piece.

100_8662

100_8721100_8669

(left) Birds, nests and birdhouses are readily available and bring the outdoors in. (right) Every style of pottery imaginable is available, from simple and modern to detailed and ornate.

100_8701

Sweet lavender placed in a French bucket makes a beautiful centerpiece.

100_8752100_8694
(left) Lovely scented soaps, fill a rustic drawer. (right) A fleur-de-lis finial is ready to be placed on a post.

100_8702

Nature inspired stamps, books and stationary fill many tables and shelves throughout the store.

100_8735100_8676

100_8663

100_8770100_8736

100_8707

The selection of candles is extensive yet, they remain inviting and cohesive as does everything throughout the nursery.

100_8722100_8739

100_8713

This incredible display caught my eye the second I walked in. Vintage birdcages hang from the branches, creating an instant and dramatic focal point!

100_8782100_8734

100_8772

The outdoor patio is filled with gorgeous urns waiting to be filled with beautiful flowers.

100_8780100_8748


I had such a wonderful time photographing Rolling Greens and browsing through all of their stunning merchandise. I was so inspired by everything around me. There really is no place like it…


100_8789

Visit Rolling Greens Nursery:

7505 Beverly blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036

(323) 934-4500

www.RollingGreensNursery.com

31 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, dreamy, inspirational place to visit. Their displays are breathtaking. Thanks so much for sharing. I truly enjoyed all of your beautiful photos.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful tour of Rolling Greens Nursery. I am inspired to work in my garden and on my patio. I wish I lived closer it would be fun to see more. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Aimee,
    Everything is wonderful, I simply love garden furniture and decor. And now that Spring is here goodness knows what I may be forced to buy! Hope you're having a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous !! Next time I am in California I want to visit sooo bad ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a lovely shop! If I can't see it in person, this is the next best thing. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could visit there!! Beautiful!!!

    Hope you are doing well!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning displays and lovely objects. A place one could stay in for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mirror, the shabby white window frames, the lovely iron daybed with the white cover and linen pilliows, everything is so beautiful, how I wish I could visit!

    Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

    ReplyDelete
  9. next season when we get back down here (Palm Springs area) I am definately coming over to check this out...thanks for sharing all these beautiful pictures..such eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness...this place is absolutely awesome! I just love every single thing!!! Stunning! Thank you so much for sharing this find with us all! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aimee, those photographs are so lovely and professional! You made this fantastic place come to life with your photos and descriptions. Thank you for a wonderful posting. xo Renee

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks beautiful!! made me wish {again!} that I lived in CA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aimee, thank you for sharing such an awe-inspiring collection of photos. One after the other created and oooo or an aaaaa. :) Whomever it is that does their staging or decorating is extremely talented. My favs were the day beds (I'm currently looking for one) and the bird cages. The bird cages bring back memories of my childhood. My mom was a canary aficionado. Our home was never without a beautiful song bird. Loved the memories you brought back.

    Sure do wish I lived somewhere that had so many wonderful inspirational places. But, I can at least visit through my blogworld.

    Hugs,
    Penny Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. This store makes we want to move to LA. They don't sell online do they?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Aimee,
    Yes, everything is lovely! I love the daybeds!! and how sweet the flowers are. I really must get L.A. its really not far maybe a 6 hour drive with traffic..
    Take care and enjoy your day,
    Big hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aimee, it looks wonderful!!! I can't wait to get outside and garden.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great store! One I surely would like to shop in!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous post so many gorgeous treasures, I love the day bed. The contrast between the beige and white linens look divine on the antiqued bed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am having a garden in house that I have build by myself where you will find cheap garden furniture but the designs of the furniture are awesome and fully creative. I am always interested for cheap but well designed garden furniture for my garden. If you have any information regarding cheap garden furniture please let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's an inspirational place I agree, and your photos do it every justice. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  21. California, Texas - what's the deal - so far - too far - but everything is just wonderful - I had such a terrific time perusing all the photos - just wonderful every one! Thank you for the pleasure! Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am making a beeline to Rolling Greens next time I'm in LA!

    -Fougères at VerdantSanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hola Aimee, what a great place you show us!!! I want to take everything home with me... and those ranunculos, so big and lovely!!!
    Where was I that I didn´t visit you for a long time, my gosh!!!!
    Many hugs to you my darling,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  24. This shop is fabulous! There are so many things I would love to take home with me. I could really do some damage to my credit card in there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooo I love that old wooden toolbox. I have a couple of them, but haven't decided what to do with them yet. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everything is too die for! WOW! Thanks for sharing such a great shop with us. Sure wish I was closer. I would be in there all the time!
    Great pictures~ I felt like I was there!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great pictures... I love the iron toddler bed, and the empty vintage window panes! Cant believe this is a nursery

    http://thelifeofasouthernhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very unique florist shop. Love the white antique bed.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Aimee, really lovely blog. Thank you for that photos. I love that books. Zuzana

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow. This store looks amazing! And your photos are incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I need some outdoor furniture for my garden later this year. Recently bought my garden chairs from Ezbuyfurniture.com they had great selection from leading manufacturers. It is superb.!
    What brands do you have?

    ReplyDelete