Sunday, October 24, 2010

~Worn and Weathered~ My Etsy pics of the week…

 
b9 b3 b4
b1

b2

b8
b6

b10

b11
          (click on the pictures above to be directed to these Etsy shops)

There is something so familiar about a perfectly distressed piece… We get a feeling of excitement of knowing exactly where we will place it and ponder slightly about the history it has experienced. I would love to have each of these items in my home and I think part of the love is bringing in that aged elegance and incorporating it with all of the other treasures that I know will surround them…

www.Etsy.com

6 comments:

  1. Aimee, Thanks for sharing these shops. I am headed there now.
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your Etsy picks!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee,
    Thanks for featuring our crate and our tiles. We pickin' love all things weathered and worn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are certainly comfort items. Thanks for sharing, and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aimee,
    I have missed you! I know you have busy with your photography. I am very happy to see you back.
    Have a sweet day,Hugs~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you back!
    Hope all is well.
    Health and happiness,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete