Friday, December 10, 2010

~French Flair~ My Etsy pics of the week...

 
1f 1e 1c
1d 1g 1b
1h 1a 1
    (click on the pictures above to be directed to these Etsy shops)

There is so much romance that surrounds all things French. From pretty ephemera and textiles, perfectly aged rusted iron and lovely tarnished silver to gorgeous scrolled fonts, beautifully detailed designs and ornate architectural details.

Many of these pieces may seem “imperfect” to some, but to me, it is these imperfections that I look for when purchasing pieces. I love the aged, time worn look.

Each individual piece has it’s own history and when brought together they create the perfect blend of warmth, interest and elegance.

www.Etsy.com

13 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Thanks for including my French enamel pitcher and my wire bottle crate!!!

    Many of your pics are among my favorites on Etsy.

    Happy Holidays!
    Dennis
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/zinniacottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely, Aimee. Hope you are keeping well :o)
    Many blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items, thanks for finding and sharing them! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So honored to be included with these lovely items. Love how the worn look provides so much warmth. Happy Holidays to you and yours from OldTimePickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aimee -
    I love coming by and visiting with you. I always love seeing what your Etsy favorites are...quite a few of them I add to my Etsy Favorites folder and when money allows...I have so much fun shopping!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Aimee ... i hope this finds you doing well & your business is booming. May all the holiday joys & beauty surround you.

    Merry Christmas~
    TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful collection of items! Love all the character in the worn pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love to love the "imperfections" as you say. It just makes them even more elegant and gorgeous, a true treasures for cozy homes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Aimee, I'm so glad to have met you today at AAM! I love your blog and etsy shop!! How can I contact you privately?? Here is my email address forty4caliber@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I m really inspired with your posting. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Rajrang
    Ladies Apparels
    Fashio Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so pretty!!! my daughter loves etsy so much - I'll send her the link.

    thanks!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete